Okay girls, March Madness starts this week, and even though we have breasts and brains and everything to make guys love us, chances are all of their attention for the next three weeks is lost to the large golden globe of the basketball courts. So, I’ve decided to create a little tournament bracket and challenge for us gals for Dating March Madness where we’ll be doing some fun things to get you OUT and embracing your dating life by the balls to work on what you need to do to get your DREAM BOAT LOVE LIFE.
Yesterday, I shared my experience with professional dating coaches, Daniel Packard and Lindsay Chrisler. I had so many EPIPHANIES about my own dating life, I thought it’d be awesome if I was able to gift that to my readers (that’s YOU, lovers!)
So together, Lindsay, Daniel and I created this Dating March Madness idea where we can give you some dating tips and challenges each week, and one of you at the end of all of it will win a month of FREE dating coaching from Daniel and Lindsay!
Here’s what we’re going to be doing from now through the end of March Madness on April 8th:
- Through short poll’s on my site every other day or so, we’ll we’ll vote in a Dating March Madness tournament bracket to narrow down what we find to be most important in our DREAM BOAT LOVE LIFE in four categories – Da Emotional, Da Physical, Da Day-to-Day and Da Future. Check back every other day or so to vote (each vote will get you a chance to win the month of free dating coaching!) You can click on the below image to get a full-size version of the bracket and some of the things we’ll vote on.
- Lindsay, Daniel and I will host short dating coaching Google Hangouts for three weeks to talk about what some of these desires are for our DREAM BOAT LOVE LIFE, and give each person who signs in mini “challenges” to do each week to get out there and start making moves in your dating life to feel more confident and happy in dating! Save the following dates and check back here or on the Facebook page for instructions on how to participate (you just need a laptop with a webcam):
- Monday, March 25, 8pm PST (45 min): Introduction from Jeanna, 5min; coaching from Daniel, 15min; coaching from Lindsay, 15min; Takeaway challenges, 10min.
- Monday, April 1, 8pm PST (30min): Talk about last week’s challenges, get new challenges for week.
- Monday, April 8, 8pm PST (30min): Last week challenges, new challenges, wrap up of coaching.
- At the end of the three-week Dating March Madness, one girl will win a month of free dating coaching from Daniel and Lindsay! All you have to do is participate to win! Every “participation” gets you one entry for the final prize. Participation entries count every time you:
- Vote in the Dating March Madness tournament bracket on the 50 Dates Facebook page (one entry per vote)
- Join a Google Hangout (three entries)
- Complete a Dating March Madness challenge we present in the weekly hangouts (one entry)
- Tweet or share, or comment on anything on my social sites about Dating March Madness (one entry per share)
I’ll tally everyone’s entries and announce the winner of the month coaching session with Daniel and Lindsay at the end of Dating March Madness, the week of April 8th! AND, everyone who participates will get to takeaway an eBook with additional dating tips and weekly challenges to try out when Dating March Madness is over! WINNING.
Much better than boring basketball. Let the games begin, lovers!