Here is what you can expect tonight in the short 30-45 minute call:
- Intros to Lindsay & Daniel (5 mins)
- Intros to group – come prepared with the one thing that is your biggest challenge in your dating/love life (5 mins)
- Daniel Packard – Dating coaching with a masculine flair (10-15 mins)
- Lindsay Chrisler – Dating coaching with a feminine flair (10-15 mins)
- Wrap-up & follow-up info on weekly challenge for you to do before next week’s call on April 1st at 8pm PST
Here are the instructions to join us via video conference to participate, or watch live via the 50 Food Truck Dates YouTube channel:
- If you’d like to call in for the video chat, post your email in the comments (if we haven’t already chatted over email), so I can send you an invite to the Google Hangout On Air that I’ll start tonight at 8pm PST. The group video chat will be open to eight girls (10 participants only, which will include myself and Daniel/Lindsay). Everyone else can follow the content and challenges from tonight live on YouTube. This is a great way to tune in and participate if you want to hear the content & get the challenges, but are too shy to video chat. The MORE the MERRIER to tune in and listen/watch.
- Make sure you have the Google voice & video chat plugin installed, test your video/audio connection & try to grab headphones for the show to reduce background noise for everyone.
- If you don’t have phone or Internet at home, you should be able to join the Hangout via the Google+ mobile app for iPhone or Android.
- When you receive the email invite from me to join Hangout, just click the invite from your email tonight before the show, and you should be dropped into the Google Hangout On Air.
- See you all tonight at 8 p.m. PST! I’ll be on GChat to ask any questions if you have technical difficulties. You can add me at firstname.lastname@example.org.